Multi Purpose Room
Subfacility of Multi Recreation Centre
ATCO Walking/Running Track (up to two members on each the walking and running track)
Spin bikes, Rowing machines and some
some portable equipment (weights).
- Example: If you wanted to play pickleball, you could book the pickleball court at 2:00 PM on a Wednesday for a 1 hour time spot.
Once I have a booking what should I do on the day of my booking?
1. Be dressed in your appropriate attire, there are no change rooms available.
2. Arrive no more than 5 minutes early for your pre-booked time spot. Any earlier and Town staff will ask you to wait outside until your booking time.
3. Bring your water bottle with your name labelled on it (also, if you leave it behind, Town staff will be immediately disposing of it).
4. When you arrive at the MRC, during your allotted time, please enter through the door labelled ENTER. We ask all residents to check in at the front desk. The Town also encourages residents to respect social distancing if there is a line.
5. Town staff will assign you a designated place to change into your indoor shoes and where you will be able to store your personal items while you are in the facility. Please note the space to store your items is in a public space and is unsupervised. It is recommended to only bring in personal items that are needed for your activity.
6. Town Staff, at the front desk, with provide you with any required equipment you may need for your booking (rackets, balls, weights, etc). All items will be fully sanitized after each use.
- Example: If you have booked the running track for a 1 hour time slot, at 11:00 AM, you will need to arrive at your pre-booked time and be completed your activity and have exited the building by 11:55 AM.
The Multi-Rec Centre
Built initially in the 1970’s, it was redesigned and rebuilt in 2012. The MRC is home to many community groups including minor hockey, minor soccer, figure skating, rec hockey and more.
The field house offers a variety of sports and activities including basketball, pickleball, volleyball, soccer and more.