If you signed up to receive email alerts on our registration page and didn’t receive an email with a four-digit verification code, we recommend you try the following:
- Confirm that the email address you registered with is correct. We recommend checking for typos and verifiying that it has the correct .ca or .com ending. You can verify this by copy & pasting your email address from the Voyent Alert! web-page and trying to send yourself an email to that address.
- Check your spam or junk folder in your inbox. If their was no email in your spam folder, try to register again and confirm that your contact information was correct.
- Add the following email address to your email contact list: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Login to confirm your Voyent Alert! registration using our login page. This will send a new verification code to your email, which will now be visible in your inbox.
- If you have requested multiple verification codes, please use the most recent one that was sent to you.
For information on how to add an email to your email contact list, please refer to the following help pages:
If you are unable to resolve this issue, please email email@example.com